Creutz & Partners
The ability to inspire people.
Being close to our customers, finding out the details of their individual needs and meeting those needs, and taking full responsibility in this process – that was the idea that inspired Marcel Creutz to decide to leave the asset management group of Deutsche Bank’s Aachen branch in 1997 and establish Creutz & Partners.
Over the years, this idea has gradually become more and more of an inspiration to both our clients and our employees. They are the people who have made Creutz & Partners into the company it is today: an asset management company that depends and thrives on word of mouth.
Company history since 1997
- Establishment of Creutz & Partners Global Asset Management S.A., with its registered office in Weiswampach, Luxembourg
- Operational business incorporated into individual asset management business
- Branch office opened in Aachen, Germany
- Business operations expanded to include collective asset management; C&P fund issue of a subfund: C&P Funds ClassiX
- Issue of a second subfund by C&P Funds: C&P Funds QuantiX
- Closure of branch office in Aachen, Germany
- Opening of representative office »Villa Louise« in Aachen, Germany
- Weekly business news magazine »Wirtschaftswoche« (published by the Handelsblatt publishing group) gives Creutz & Partners Global Asset Management S.A. a rating of »Excellent« in its September 2013 issue.
- C&P Funds QuantiX is awarded the »Best Fund« over the past three years in the »Equity Global« category at Germany’s Lipper Fund Awards 2014.
- Cash. presents the »Best Performer« of the investment funds, among them the C&P Funds QuantiX.
- C&P Funds QuantiX rated »outstanding« in the category »Global equity funds« as part of the »Deutscher Fondspreis 2016«
- C&P Funds QuantiX rated »outstanding« in the category »Global equity funds« as part of the »Deutscher Fondspreis 2017«
- Opening of representative office Creutz & Partners »Au Palais« in Luxembourg.
- Creutz & Partners employs a team of 43 people at its office in Weiswampach, Luxembourg.